Sunday, April 14, 2013

Down on the Farm - Week 3

I have so much to share with you this week!  However, if you really want to jump to Mr. Linky click here.

First I have a couple of email entries from Margaret from Yorkshire She used used  Hobby Art Scene It stamps using Adirondack Slate to stamp the images and coloured them in using  Marvy  LePlume  water colour pens.





Guest Designer - April
 http://lirpastory-scrapbooking101.blogspot.com/ 


Hi my name is April.  I am the mother of 2 lovely young ladies (Brittni and Emily) who are all grown up, 2 dogs (Pumpkin and Grace) and 1 cat (Sebastian).  I have been married to my high school sweet heart (Todd) for 24 years now.  We live on some acreage in Kentucky in the house we built 18 years ago.  I’ve always enjoyed some form of crafting be it sewing, scrapbooking and most recently card making.  I swore I would never start the card making bit, but now I am hooked.
By day I am a computer programmer and by night I am a scrapbooking card maker.  I recently discovered Operation Write Home and have been making cards for that charity since last year.  Finding this charity has been my motivation for making cards.  




And now on to our amazing design team and their inspiration for this week.

Anna-Karin - Layers of Ink






Now it is your turn to show us what farms in your area look like.  Please make sure your creations are finished projects like cards and tags.  You may enter up to 3 times and as many challenges as you wish.  If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.


Don't forget to add GDT to your link if you wish to be considered for a guest spot. 

Have fun creating!
NancyD

4 comments:

rachel said...

beautiful work Ladies - really inspiring cards xx

ike said...

Super cards.. lovely scenes :-)
I have entered a scene - not quite what you were expecting I'm sure.. hee hee LoL
IKE xxxxxx

Dora said...

hello Margaret,
you made two beautifuls farm-scene.
it is so beautifil nature.
thank you for your entry this month.
greetings.

Dora said...

hello April,
beautiful card with the balloon.
it fly's over the lovely landscape.
beautiful how you make the frame with the clouds.
greetings