Sunday, March 3, 2013

Winners - Let Your Light Shine Challenge

Hello everyone!  I am here with a post to proclaim our winners from the Let Your Light Shine challenge.

Before I get to the winner of the Art Impression lighthouse stamp and the amazing top 3, I just want to thank Mrs. A for being our Guest Designer this month.



So here goes, I used Random.org to find our winner out of 25 entries (21 on Mr. Linky and 4 email) who is non other than #8 Stephanie - A West Country Crafter Reach out to me Stephanie with your address and I will mail out your Art Impressions Lighthouse stamp (my email address is in the upper right corner of this blog).

I reviewed all 25 fabulous Lighthouse entries multiple times to try and narrow down my first picks.  They were all wonderful and I ended up choosing these entries for the top 3.

The top three, in numerical order:

#2 - Carla - Knutselateljeeke



#15 - Lada - My Cards






Thank you to all our entrants for their great Lighthouse scenes.  I saw that some of them from the DT and the challengers were hand drawn.  Pretty exciting and special! 

I'll be back in a few minutes with our new theme form March.

Have a great morning.
NancyD

6 comments:

lada_vl said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3.Congratulations to the to the winners! And all projects are great!

lada_vl said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3.Congratulations to the to the winners! And all projects are great!

carla said...

What an honor.
Thank you for choosing my card in the top 3.
My congrats to the winner.

Greetings,
Carla

carla said...

What an honor.
thank you for choosing my card in the top 3.
My congrats to the winner.
Greetings,
Carla

Dora said...

congratulations for the winner and the top 3!!

Claire said...

Thanks so much, i'm so happy to be chosen as one of your top 3! Its made my day. Congratulations to the other ladies too and thanks for all the fab challenges and wonderful inspiration from the DT too
Claire xx